Sunday, July 29, 2018

Week 1 term 3 reflection

As the end of week 1 term 3, I know that this term is the term that everything I do counts. This week has been good so far for me as I have mainly been focusing on all my due assessments. In order for me to be focused my mentality has to on be 100% at all times, also coming to school with a learning attitude. My overall focus is to pass level 2 with a merit or excellence endorsement. This week I have made sure my attendance was 100% in all my classes, therefore, I don't miss out on delayed work. What I need to improve on is to assure that I bring the correct uniform to school every day, making sure I come to school on time and set high expectations for the juniors. This week I have finally finished my last assessment with an excellent in my ICT class which I had to Synchronise data across digital devices and multiple platforms. As week 1 of term 3 is over I can say it was a success.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Teisi you have set yourself some really great goals and you obviously have the motivation to carry on with these. You will need to make good choices and really drive yourself, but I am confident that you can do this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Im sure that if you focus your energy you can achieve all these goals and become a great leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai with attendance!

    ReplyDelete