Monday, August 20, 2018

week 2 term 3 reflection

As the end of week 2 term 3, it has been very busy for me as I'm trying to keep up to date with all my assessments. This week has also been another success as I have finished assessments in some classes such as English my speech and graphics my ladder bracket, Rugby was another part of my week as we had our last 1st 15 games of the year against Rosehill College, it was a tough game but it wasn't what we wanted to end the year with. Now that rugby is finish I can now concentrate more on my school work. Distraction in class is one of the big problems I need to work on, motivating myself to do the best that I can do to become a better leader not only in school but in my daily life, pushing myself beyond limits. My challenges for this week was to make sure I keep up to date with all my assessment and try to pass them with a merit or excellent. Me personally, I need to be setting goals every week so it can help me not really to improve but becoming a better person to SUCCEED. Here's a quote I found from James Kerr "legacy book" was the challenge is to always improve, to always get better, even when you are the best. Especially when you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment