Monday, August 20, 2018

week 3 term 3 reflection

As the end of week 3, it has been a stressful week for me as all I'm doing is working hard on my assessment trying to stay focus. This week has been good so far as I have been training hard for nationals but I also need to balance school work and training. My goal this week is to make sure I come to school on time with the correct uniform and the right attitude. I have been working on my responses in English so I can get my 10 literacy credits also UE credits. I have been busy with leadership group meetings over the few weeks helping our years nines with a community project. for me to succeed I need to work on the most important thing before doing the less important things. Here's a quote I found for the week which is failure doesn't mean its game over it means try again with experience.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Teisi, thank you for sharing your week. It must be quite hard fitting everything in so that you can be successful across the range of your activities. I am sure that with planning and approaching each thing in a methodical manner, you will reach your goals. Can you tell me what the community project is that you are doing with the year 9s. This sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Teisi. Thank you for sharing this quote. Michael Jordan the great basketball player once said 'the more I fail the more i suceed. Learn to overcome your setbacks and carry on reaching your goal

    ReplyDelete